The Smart Cut complete miter saw measuring tool provides everything you need to Cut on a Dime in Half the Time! The Smart Cut will decrease cutting time and improve accuracy, reducing waste associated with bad cuts. Once it is set up, it won’t matter if you forgot your pencil or tape measure anymore. Orientation will have the board laying left from the miter saw. You will use your right hand to pull down the miter saw. Complete kit includes:
- Tape Retraction Rabbit
- Rolls on the track and moves the tape measure end with the end of the board.
- Tape Measure Holster Bracket
- Holds your own tape measure next to the miter saw and shows the mark where your saw blade will cut.
- Adjustable to your eyesight to achieve extreme accuracy.
- Rail Track
- Placed on your permanent or portable miter saw setup to guide the tape retraction rabbit as it rolls with the edge of your board.
- Select 9' or 13' to cut boards up to 8' or 12'.
- Miter Table Level Bracket (Recommended to be purchased, but can be removed if you have a permanent miter saw setup)
- One time setup for your miter saw, allows you to plane out your plank so your cutting piece and rail track is in-line with your miter saw.
- Recommended for portable miter saw setups.
The Smart Cut is made from heavy duty steel...we know you are tough on equipment. Hardware included. Initial setup takes approximately 20 minutes...after that, setup takes the same time as your setup and breakdown for your miter saw as you move it from job to job.